Welcome to ‘Crashsite Defense’,
a hilariously fresh and funny take on the turret defense genre*), designed specifically for the iPad. Meet our paranoid captain, his attractive yet helpless aide and our arch-enemies, cute robots which actually don’t want to do anything else but help.
Choose from a wide range of highly upgradeable towers and specialize each of them in a total of fifteen different directions to defend your crashed starship – or invest your hard-earned ressources into a wide selection of special attacks which become crucial during all-out attacks.
Just remember: Never let those nice robots get close enough! You know what needs to be done!
Get the initial set of nine fun-filled levels now – and unlock many more for hours and hours of fun!
Stunning graphics with realistic explosions, fast-paced action, a top-notch original battlefield score, a lovely android, homing missiles, RPG elements which allow you to play the game exactly the way YOU like and a storyline which lets you burst in tears of laughter – what more do you want?
*) Trademarks are fun, aren’t they?
YouTube videos about us:
Now available for:
- addictive gameplay – easy to grasp, hard to master
- highly advanced visuals, specifically designed for the iPad
- an original score by renowned artists
- an extensive, absurdly humorous storyline with highly original characters
- play instantaneously, free from load screens or an overly bloated UI
- five types of towers, upgradeable via fifteen different paths – ranging from homing missiles to tesla leech
- seven powerful, visually stunning special attacks
- play it the way you like – whether you prefer to have one incredibly strong, customized defense tower, tons of weaker structures or want to wreak havoc with your special attacks is up to you!
- RPG-like high value of replayability for hours and hours of fun – take a completely different approach every time you play!
- around twenty different types of enemy units, including boss ‘monsters’
- fifteen huge fun-packed levels to start with, and much more to come
And check out those fantastic, accurate*) reviews:
“Too much stuff going on. I don’t get it – why do you have to go up into space? Pyramids not enough for you, eh?”
- Pharaoh Ramses II.
“What is an app? And what are you doing in my throneroom? Guards!”
- Queen Elizabeth I.
“Why does everything always have to crash-land? Can’t you guys follow our heroic example at least once?”
- Orville and Wilbur Wright.
“Taking what’s rightfully not yours? Well, that’s something I can approve of! Because then I can take it away from you, you cowardly thief!”
- Genghis Khan.
- Giacomo Casanova.
“Couldn’t you just have let your ship burn?”
“Natives? They surely must have gold! Please! Bring me their precccccious shiny gold!”
- Hérnan Cortéz.
“BEST. SPACE CRASHSITE TD GAME. EVER. And I must know, I invented gravity!”
- Sir Isaac Newton.
*) Disclaimer: These reviews might not be quite as accurate as indicated.